Friday, June 19, 2009

How To Not Get Ripped Off Selling Gold

Although many people need extra cash in these times, not many know ways they can get it without working themselves to death or doing something illegal. The truth is there are many different easier ways to accomplish this and selling gold is one of them. It is easier than you might think if you know who and where to sell to.

Research is the key to selling gold efficiently and safely. If you don't know about the company then getting ripped off is a big risk. This guy explains perfectly how to sell gold without getting ripped off. If you need more in depth analysis, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help.

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend to anyone that you do sue diligence before sending in gold or silver to anyone. I did a lot of research... online and offline... before selling and I am glad I did. I checked pawn shops, jewelers, a gold party, two hotel "buying events" and checked out all the online places I could find. All the in-person places offered an insultingly low amount. Most of the online places refused to tell me what they would pay per gram, so I had no interest in sending my stuff in with no clue. Finally I found the Silver and Gold Exchange. Not only did they pay MUCH more than the other prices I was quoted, but they have a live price chart showing what they pay for various forms of gold and silver on their website at http://SilverAndGoldExchange.com They also have a clean Better Business Bureau report and no complaints anywhere that I could find.

    ReplyDelete